Coco Cacao Energy Balls
Ingredients (makes roughly 16 balls)
- 9 Medjool dates
- 1 cup almonds
- 25g of mixed seeds/cacao nibs/coconut chips
- 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- Pinch of good quality sea salt
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- Pit the dates and blend them until they form a chunky paste.
- Add the almonds, coconut oil, salt and cacao powder to the mixer and blend until the mixture forms a dough.
- Finally add in the coconut/seeds/cacao nibs and pulse a few times to make sure they are evenly distributed before rolling the dough into ping pong ball sized balls.
- Keep them in the fridge for a few hours before eating.